Estate planning covers a wide spectrum of legal instruments and services, all aimed at protecting, preserving, and distributing assets in accordance with a person’s wishes. No two situations will ever be exactly the same, and therefore, special attention to detail is required.
The Law Office of Ernest B. Fenton (LOEBF) provides estate planning counsel for its clients designed to meet personal, financial, and tax goals. We are experienced in helping our clients create individually structured plans ranging from simple wills to complex tax-sensitive trust arrangements. Our estate planning and charitable giving services include, but are not limited to:
- Revocable trust agreements
- Powers of attorney
- Advanced medical directives and living wills
- Insurance trusts
- Marital planning
- Charitable trusts & other charitable arrangements
- Gifting programs to next generation
- Retirement benefits planning
- Business succession planning
- Asset protection planning
- Tax planning relating to trusts and estate
- Representation of trustees and other fiduciaries
- Representation of non-profit Planned Giving Programs
For more information on our Estate Planning and Charitable Giving services, please contact us at (708) 991-7268.